Hello,

I use the 'git pull' command to update the code from the link
https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract.git, and I recompile, reinstall
the Tess4.0.

But when I execute the command (showed in below) to finetune the
traineddata, an error appears:
"mgr_.Init(traineddata_path.c_str()):Error:Assert failed:in file
../lstm/lstmtrainer.h, line 110"

lstmtraining --model_output ~/tesstutorial/chituned_from_chisim/chituned \
--continue_from ~/tesstutorial/chituned_from_chisim/chi_sim.lstm \
--train_listfile ~/tesstutorial/chitest/chi_sim.training_files.txt \
--eval_listfile ~/tesstutorial/chitest/chi_sim.training_files.txt \
--target_error_rate 0.01

There is nothing wrong with the Tess before updating the code. But now, An
assertion error crashes. Why? Can you help me?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/75ba4766-370a-46c0-88b0-a15456aa7c9f%40googlegroups.com.