Hi thanks for your help
i used your link. but i got this error:
mgr_.Init(traineddata_path.c_str()):Error:Assert failed:in file
../lstm/lstmtrainer.h, line 110
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
I wanna start train persian language.so im trying english first. i creat
boxfile and unicharset .then eng.charset_size=110.txt
,eng.Times_New_Roman.exp0.lstmf , eng.traineddata , eng.training_files.txt
, eng.unicharset
that all of those have created with this syntax:
training/tesstrain.sh --fonts_dir /usr/share/fonts --lang eng
 --training_text training/langdata/eng/eng.training_text
--linedata_only \
  --noextract_font_properties --langdata_dir training/langdata \
  --tessdata_dir ./tessdata \
  --fontlist "Times New Roman," --output_dir ~/tesstutorial/engtrian
and now i have error that i told you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/32fbf734-6549-4a5d-8fef-f08ad4085097%40googlegroups.com.