Hello,

I'm trying to train the traineddata with the new tutorial for the finetune
training:
https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/TrainingTesseract-4.00#fine-tuning-for-%C2%B1-a-few-characters

I execute the command as the tutorial showing.  Executing the commands as
following:

1. training/tesstrain.sh --fonts_dir /usr/share/fonts --lang eng
--linedata_only \
  --noextract_font_properties --langdata_dir ../langdata \
  --tessdata_dir ./tessdata --output_dir ~/tesstutorial/trainplusminus
2. training/tesstrain.sh --fonts_dir /usr/share/fonts --lang eng
--linedata_only \
  --noextract_font_properties --langdata_dir ../langdata \
  --tessdata_dir ./tessdata \
  --fontlist "Impact Condensed" --output_dir ~/tesstutorial/evalplusminus
3. training/combine_tessdata -e tessdata/best/eng.traineddata \
  ~/tesstutorial/trainplusminus/eng.lstm
4. training/lstmtraining --model_output ~/tesstutorial/trainplusminus/plusminus
\
  --continue_from ~/tesstutorial/trainplusminus/eng.lstm \
  --traineddata ~/tesstutorial/trainplusminus/eng/eng.traineddata \
  --old_traineddata tessdata/best/eng.traineddata \
  --train_listfile ~/tesstutorial/trainplusminus/eng.training_files.txt \
  --max_iterations 3600

When I excute the 4th command, there is an error appears:
Failed to continue from: /home/robert/tesstutorial/trainplusminus/eng.lstm

I check the 'en.lstm' file in the dir of
/home/robert/tesstutorial/trainplusminus,  and it exists.

But why Tess4 says cannot continue from the file?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/726bdeb6-d944-43c0-b2d0-e1a580c90d2e%40googlegroups.com.