Hello everyone, i'm trying to train tesseract on handwriting, knowing that
it's not the best option, using the latest version available for Windows. I
have access to a huge amount of .tif files, lines of handwritten text, i'm
able to obtain the .box files, which I later edit to be compliant to the
latest requirements (boxes all over the line, spaces between words, tab at
the end). After that i did not understand how to improve eng.traineddata or
how to create an own .traineddata file, also following the instructions on
https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/TrainingTesseract-4.00.
So which are the next passages to obtain a correct training dataset?