I still get the error, but I understood it being how I write the *all-lstmf*
file,
from which lstmtraining can't get the images. Right now i write into it:

*[FULL PATH TO MY FILE]/eng.test.pro0.lstmf*
*[FULL PATH TO MY FILE]/eng.test.pro1.lstmf*
*[FULL PATH TO MY FILE]/eng.test.pro2.lstmf*
ecc.

Am i correct saying that this is not what i should have inside *all-lstmf*?