@Lorenozo
I need to do that because because the accuracy of current Arabic not very
good as English , and i have a lot fonts need to add to Arabic model
adding them by fine tune will affect the model so  i need to build from
scratch and make the model more generalized
so i need to know what is done in English model and take it as a reference
to make new Arabic model

بتاريخ الثلاثاء، 24 مارس، 2020 10:05:03 م UTC+2، كتب Essam Zaky: