My target is to recognize Arabic with numbers and punctuation + English
 there are some English lines contain Arabic word
and Some Arabic lines contain English word

i did some page layout analysis and split the text to lines and try to
detect the language of each word depending on word geometry in the line
and if i have line contain Arabic and English pass the line to English
engine  and Arabic engine then i select the final result depending on the
confidence  returned
بتاريخ الأربعاء، 25 مارس، 2020 12:15:42 م UTC+2، كتب shree: