Static building is a general topic and not tesseract specific.
You need to consult documentation for your build chain.
E.g. good startpoint is ./configure --help if you use autotools

Linux (so maybe also MAc) prefers to build only shared versions
of libraries, so you need to re-build also all leptonica dependencies as
static.

Zdenko

ut 8. 9. 2020 o 9:04 mit <kollolmit...@gmail.com> napísal(a):