Well maybe I had left out why i was trying to build static libraries, I'm
building these libraries for deploying a flask webapp. The online hosting
provider does not allow root access for installation due to which it's not
possible building the libraries on the hosting console. And I'm building
these for linux OS hence i cannot use vcpkg so... any other solution of
creating this library statically and linking both?