Hi

Can you provide version of tessaract you are using?
and if you are going to use github library
you can try this code

<?php
require ('vendor/autoload.php');
putenv('TESSDATA_PREFIX=C:\Program Files\Tesseract-OCR\tessdata');
use thiagoalessio\TesseractOCR\TesseractOCR;
use thiagoalessio\TesseractOCR\TesseractOcrException;
try {
    $result = (new TesseractOCR('image.jpg'))->run();
    echo $result;
} catch (TesseractOcrException $e) {
    echo 'Error: ' . $e->getMessage();
}