Hi All,

A while ago, I enquired about the Cwd that Apache::Test uses, and asked if something could be added to make it different. This is because a lot of existing test modules (such as Test::POD) expect tests to be run from the distribution package root. Apache::Test is fairly unique (outside of Perl itself) in running tests from inside t/. Geoff and I have discussed this problem in the past, and I know that Geoff and Stas have discussed it, too, but wanted to get an update on where things stand on this.

Also, has Apache::Test been ported to work with Module::Build yet? Module::Build doesn't use a Makefile, so I wouldn't expect Apache::Test's magic to work with Module::Build, so I wasn't sure if anyone had addressed this yet.

Many TIA for the info,

David