> in my case, it's possibly my wrapper that's gobbling the line.  for
> pity's sake, why it that going to stderr when everything else is going to
> stdout?
>
> erk.  now i'm seeing it, but *only* if all of the tests are successful.
> i need to see it regardless, and including the successful/unsuccessful
> counts.
>
> oh, bogus.  it looks like that's in Test/Harness.pm -- and it won't get
> displayed if there are *any* failures.
>
> bugger.  if the bloody package continues running through the rest of
> the tests even after encountering a failure -- which is right, and what
> it does -- it should use a uniform report syntax and most certainly *not*
> conceal details about the totals.. :-(

I can't say that I follow all of that :)

but I ran a few tests with my own A-T modules and see that I do indeed get
the final summary line all the time - both when there are failures and when
there are not.  so, it looks like an issue with your wrapper and not A-T
core, yes?

btw, did t/TEST -conf work for you?

--Geoff