William McKee wrote:
On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 07:12:02PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:

Please try the current cvs, it should die on you much earlier if you use the wrong Apache::TestRun subclass, with a useful error message as you have suggested.

Well, I can't compile anything under Windows, so I cannot rebuild
mod_perl2 from CVS. However, I downloaded the latest version of
TestConfigPerl.pm. I don't see the error message in there so am guessing
its in another module.

Yes, it's in TestRunPerl.pm too. You don't need to compile anything to get the latest Apache-Test. You can always get it by checking out just it:

cvs co modperl-2.0/Apache-Test