William McKee wrote:
On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 10:02:31AM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:

I think all is needed is a good clear documentation. And Apache::TestRunPerl will now tell you if you try to use it w/o having mod_perl.

I would think that those two steps should be sufficient.

The only possible caveat is the the author may have mod_perl installed and will use the wrong subclass, for his test suite and it will work just fine. When the user w/o mp will try to run it, it'll fail. But the error message should give the user enough info to know how to proceed.