David Wheeler wrote:
On Mar 24, 2004, at 11:39 AM, Stas Bekman wrote:

David, as usual you are more than welcome to submit a patch that explains things. That'd be the Apache::TestMM manpage.

Here you go. My mailer will likely screw up the line endings, so I've also attached it so that you'll get it, Stas.

Sure, thanks!

+=head1 OPTIONS
+
+The F<filter_args()> function supports a large number of command-line options
+being passed to F<Makefile.PL>. You may wish to document some of these in your
+F<README> file, especially F<-apxs> and F<-httpd>. The command-line options
+are:

I think these belong to the Apache::TestConfig manpage, since that's where they come from in code. If we document those here, we won't remember to update the doc. So I think adding them to Apache::TestConfig and cross-referencing from here to there is a better approach. What do you think?

+=over 4
+
+=item -access_module_name
+