David Wheeler wrote:
On Mar 24, 2004, at 11:36 AM, Geoffrey Young wrote:

and in case it's not obvious (and for the archives) the '...' represents a
slurry of options from TestRun.pm, whereas the shown 'configuration options'
represent those from TestConfig.pm. I was wondering where -preamble and
some others were and it took me a minute :)

Where should those be documented? I'll send a patch. Are they options to Makefile.PL?

In the Apache::TestRun manpage. They are the arguments you can pass to t/TEST. You can't pass them to Makefile.PL, since they are relevant only at run time.