On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, David Wheeler wrote:

[ ... ]
> * This isn't commented in the code I sent you, but I'll
> note it: I didn't implement "cmodules" or "cmodules_clean"
> actions. They appear simple, but they seem to depend on
> `make` rather than Module::Build.  Stas, are these just
> that simple? Should I expect that there'd be a Makefile in
> the cmodules directory? Or might it be
> Module::Build-based?  I guess the real question is, where
> does that Makefile come from?

Right now the Makefile is generated by methods within
Apache/TestConfigC.pm, which generally consists of calling
the apxs utility to compile the module (as well as
implementing a 'clean' target). In principle I think this
could be done via Module::Build with an appropriate
Build.PL and the corresponding changes within
Apache/TestConfigC.pm to call it.

--
best regards,
randy kobes