Christopher H. Laco wrote:

Stas Bekman wrote:

Still someone needs to do the work and verify that things are working.

That will fun in and of itself. Right now, the only thing close to meeting the requirements of running the overall tests is my 5.6.1 install on my XP lappy. Both of my FreeBSD boxen are still 5.005_03.

It'll probably take some time just to get my unmodded working copy to run all of it's test before I even start coding.

I may just have to whip up another FBSD tinker box.

-=Chris

And so it starts. I'm having problems subscribing to the modperl-win32 list at the moment, otherwise I'd ask this there.

I had no idea such list exists.

Is there any other way to test my changes other than trying to build mp2 itself?

Probably not, since it relies on the fact that it has an access to the source.

I want to get started on the changes but I can get mp2 to build on Win32:

  Configure mod_perl with C:\Development\Apache2? [y]
  Configuring Apache/2.0.52 mod_perl/1.99_18-dev Perl/v5.8.4
  Note (probably harmless): No library found for /lib/libapr.lib

Of course, my %LIB% contains the appropriate Apache2/lib directory and that dir is also in my Config.pm.

Thanks for putting up with the newb.

Please post this question to the modperl-dev list (with a relevant subject): http://perl.apache.org/maillist/dev.html and Randy will be able to help you. (I'm of no help on win32)