On 07/27/2012 02:14 PM, Petr Schindler wrote:
It is about discussion to accept this change. If there will be lot of
opinions against this change, we will let it be as it is and anaconda
will have to make their best to bring rescue mod. We can also change
this criterion. It's on discussion. Note that those changes are
hopefully only for F18. In F19 there should be everything back.

So what no text mode and no rescue mode this release?

From the looks of it we should just delay the new anaconda for F19 and re-use the release we used for F17 .

This topic should be added to the meeting agenda and voted upon.

JBG