On 07/27/2012 09:55 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
Well, to a certain extent it's academic. I suspect that if QA was
strongly of the opinion that the feature isn't sufficiently complete,
FESCo would give substantial weight to that input in making its
determination. But it's FESCo that owns the feature process, and
ultimately FESCo that makes the final determination of whether a feature
is meeting the requirements of the process - it's FESCo that has to say
'we declare this feature isn't meeting the process, and here's what we
plan to do about it'.

That's a bit backward logic as in the QA cant stop a feature if we deem it not ready for our end user base and arguably should be fixed in the feature process.

Fortunately for us we have a contingency plan should FESCO decide to push something forward that we deem too disruptive, to broken for our end user base.

JBG