On 10/11/2018 05:09, pmkel...@frontier.com wrote:
[...]

I think for just the Workstation testing I do myself I will continue with my "over testing" approach where I "try out" all of the graphical app's that anaconda installs. and file bugs (not nominated) for issues I fine.

That's wonderful!

I also see the point that the non-Gnome spins could benefit from some more testing and will start doing testing with one or two of them. Any suggestions on which spins could benefit most from some attention?

Mate of course!  Although, I admit I'm biased here...

But more sensibly, I don't have sufficient knowledge to answer your question properly.

[...]

Cheers,
Gavin