On 2020-08-27 06:28, Chris Murphy wrote:
>>> We are considering bumping the default size for swaponzram. So (b) is
>>> helpful to see if there are any negative side effects long term. I
>>> never saw any, but I am not a sufficient sample size.
>>>
>>> Once the installation is finished,  you can copy that same .conf file
>>> to /mnt/sysimage/etc/systemd/ in the installation environment, so it
>>> takes effect upon reboot.
>> I'll do this soon.  It may be delayed a day or so due to previous
>> commitments.  Is that OK?
> Yeah no hurry.

My morning unexpectedly opened up.

Doing the above allowed the installation to complete with 1248mb of memory
assigned to the VM.
The system booted and is running fine.

[egreshko@localhost ~]$ zramctl
NAME       ALGORITHM DISKSIZE   DATA  COMPR  TOTAL STREAMS MOUNTPOINT
/dev/zram0 lzo-rle       1.2G 510.6M 159.7M 167.6M       1 [SWAP]

--
The key to getting good answers is to ask good questions.