On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 06:40:38 -0700
stan via test <test@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I tried to install the latest netinstall version (20210622) of rawhide
> yesterday using optical media.  Everything seems to work fine,
> except... without a net connection it does not fall back to using the
> minimal install on the CD.

One other issue I noticed.  I used the custom partitioning, with
pre-existing partitions.  There was a difference between the plain
custom selection and the gui-blivet selection.  I am going to try
setting up systemd-boot for this install, and so I have an EFI
partition.  The plain custom setup did not show this partition, so I
could not assign it to /efi, while the gui-blivet setup did show it,
and allowed me to assign it to /efi.  I'm not sure whether this will be
enough to inform anaconda that it should install systemd-boot and not
grub2, but at least the system will recognize it, and it will be easy
to convert to using systemd-boot.  If not, I'll have to use grub2, and
then follow the instructions here:
https://kowalski7cc.xyz/blog/systemd-boot-fedora-32/

So, my question would be, will anaconda recognize this as a
systemd-boot install?