On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Thomas Esser wrote:

Did you notice that the table of contents of the INSTALL file is still:

Yes, I noticed it when I looked it up today. Unfortunately, I did not notice it before the release. :-(

Nor any of the testers! Microsoft has the advantage that they can hire someone who has never used a product and ask them to try installing it during testing. TeTeX testers tend to be experienced so most probably didn't bother reading INSTALL. It would be nice to get a few people who are new to TeX involved in testing.

--
George N. White III  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>