Hi all,

I know this has been discussed previously but I have not seen any
definitive answers (not sure there are any but...). We have had some
problems with pdf:s generated with 'dvips -Ppdf -G0' and distill/ps2pdf.
Some characters, mostly '-' or ')', have been missing in the printout
although they where present on-screen. One user claims that not using
-Ppdf and instead using -Pwww solved the problem for him.

One major problem is of course that it is rather hard to reproduce the
problems since it is acroread/interpreter and printer dependent.

I know others have had similar problems and I hope any of you have
something useful for me since I really don't know what to do. I am not
even sure this is a teTeX-related issue.

Regards,

        Erik

Erik Frisk                            email:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept. of Electrical Engineering         tel:            +46 13 285714
Vehicular Systems                       fax:            +46 13 282035
Linköping University
S-581 83 Linköping
SWEDEN                                www.vehicular.isy.liu.se/~frisk