Svend Tollak Munkejord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[ diffs ]

A small note on the pstat/stat diffs: As a quick hack I
suggested to Svend to remove the function pointer pstat() and
use stat() directly, since it seems that on Tru64 5.1 stat()
isn't made available as a function, but only as macro, so that
the assignment:

int (*pstat)(const char *, struct stat *) = stat;

won't work (see also e.g.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/2002-04/msg00018.html).

There's probably a better workaround for this, e.g. using the
appropirate #pragmas (but I don't have Tru64 5.1 available,
so I coulnd't test). Some of the replacements in that diff
are excessive: All assignments to stat(), of the kind:

>     /* find <file> in <path> */
> -   stat = my_stat; pfopen = my_fopen;
> +   pstat = my_stat; pfopen = my_fopen;
>     fn = search_flipath(path, matching);