>    We have a couple of users that would like to run
> TeX on their MAC laptops running the new MAC OS X . I have checked the ftp
> sites and the catalogs to see if there is any reference and don't
> see any as of yet. Is there any releases or future plans on
> releases for this MAC OS  based on BSD.

I think that teTeX on Mac OS X is already better supported than I could
do by simply adding the binaries to teTeX.

Even without using the knowledge I have by the communication with the
maintainer of the Mac OS X port of teTeX, I have easily found the page
  http://www.rna.nl/tex.html
by searching for "teTeX mac" with google.

Thomas