I've just uploaded PMX beta version 2.401, with the following changes:

1. New sub-option for type-K postscript ties, activated by "Apl", which
affects all line-break ties as follows: (a) The first part is made to have
the same shape as normal ties, and (b) the second part starts a little
further to the left than the default.  The sub-option can be entered
together with the other ones, and with other options for the A command,
e.g., Aepl+t

I did this by breaking the tie into two separate pieces at the TeX level. So
if there is any interest, I could consider implementing user-defined tweaks
on the starting position of the second part of such ties.

2. Bugfix: Arpeggio "?" now works in chords in xtuplets.

http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/software/pmx/pmx2401.zip

I've also uploaded a bugfix version of musixps.tex which I've called version
0.92a and posted separately, since the last time I tried to change what was
in Stanislav's zip file I screwed up the whole distribution :-( .  For me,
the prior version was crashing whenever there was a line-breaking slur.  I'm
surprised no one else has mentioned this...does it mean no one else is using
type K postscript slurs?

http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/software/musixtex/musixps92a.zip

--Don Simons