I did an experiment on the slurs on my latest sheet exodus. The results are in

users.pandora.be

in  3 postscriptfiles
See the second page (numbered as 3) mesure 32, 33 and 44

Sorry if i did not understood the new options and used them wrong.

----
exodusorg.ps - with no options
The slurs are nice and break well. The bow is rather high.

exodusaplt.ps - option Apl+t
The slurs are nice but do not break that well (mesure 44). The bow is even more high.

exoduspss.ps - option \\input musixpss\relax\
The slurs are a little thin (for me), but acceptable, they break nicely. They are very
flat (33),
which is for me an advantage.
Perhaps a drawback is that they produces many files, with no easy method to delete
them in a
command.
----

Andre