----- Original Message -----
From: "Joerg Anders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 12:07 PM
Subject: [TeX-music] fingering in MusiXTeX ?

> Hi all!
>
> I didn't find anything about fingering in MuxiXTeX documentation.
> I saw an example there somebody placed numbers above the
> staff. It is good for a single line of music. But what to do
> in case of chords?

There are examples in my edition of CPE Bach's Versuch. For
example, p.18, there are *three* numbers for a single note. There are
also chords further on.

> Actually I'm looking for possibility to write small numbers
> before or after the notes. This should also work for
> chords.

Look at my definition of \dgta, \dgtb, etc. I wasn't happy with the
centering of \zcharnote or \ccharnote. I am sure you know how to
use \loffset and \roffset.

En hoppant que ça helpe :-)

Jean-Pierre Coulon                         E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur
Département FRESNEL, groupe ILGA
BP 4229
06304 NICE Cedex 4

Tel (33) {0}4 92 00 31 58   Fax (33) {0}4 92 00 31 38