Hi!

I created an archive including a spec file for creating
musixps, the package which adds postscript slurs to
musixtex. It should be used in combination with the
musixtex (linux) rpm file.

If you which to create your own rpm binary package
try to rpm -ta musixps-0.92.tar.bz2 (or unpack the
archive, copy the file in the SPECS files directory
and do a rpm -bb SPECS/musixps.spec).

If there is interest, I can upload src.rpm and i586.rpm
as well. The binary is created on a Mandrake 9.0b4
system (theoretically it should be noarch, as there
are no programs or libraries included).

Regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
Software-Engineer, Developer for Embedded Devices
Project: Pertergrin, a role playing game system