On Fri, 08 Nov 2002 14:29:21 +0100 (CET), Christof Biebricher
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>However, I found that the missing control sequences were in musixtex.tex.
>I loaded the newest version and BIngo, it worked. You should load
>T.109
>Christof

Bingo indeed. Thank you, Christof -- the upgrade has solved the
problem at my end too.

And a heartfelt public thank you to Olivier for sorting out the
barre/string tangle! The results are going into musixcg.tex for
uploading to the Icking Archive just as soon as I can put together
some coherent documentation for the package.

Eva
... watching the world turn white in the first snowfall of the
season :)

Downloadable guitar edition of J.S. Bach, Lute Suite BWV 995:
http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/scores/bach/bwv995/bwv995cg.pdf
--
"Your concert-goer, though he feed upon symphony as a lamb
upon milk, is no true lover if he play no instrument.