Hello all,

Olivier Vogel has sent me a revision of the code I posted the other
day. From the DVI he also sent me, I can tell that this revision is
exactly what I'm after. The trouble is that, when I process the same
file, all I get for my trouble is a slew of "undefined control
sequence" errors and an output file with several extraneous vertical
lines.

Olivier has suggested that the line breaks might be at fault; he's on
a Mac, I'm on Windows. I've tried to save the .tex file with other
line breaking symbols, but this hasn't fixed the problem.

Could anyone else who's running Windows please have a look at the
attached file and see whether it works on their system?

Regards
Eva

Downloadable guitar edition of J.S. Bach, Lute Suite BWV 995:
http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/scores/bach/bwv995/bwv995cg.pdf
--
"Your concert-goer, though he feed upon symphony as a lamb
upon milk, is no true lover if he play no instrument.