Christof Biebricher wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jan 2003, Daniel Taupin wrote:

 Appended if my proposal for a further version of musixtex.tex.
Before posting it officially, I would like to as to all of you to test
it, in place of the T109 ot T110 versions you may have. Some command
structures have been changes and it does not fail in some of my
examples, but other tests would be welcome.

Checked with several older and newer files under linux; works fine.

same did I - and it also works fine for me.
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus