Dear all,

Last night (JST) I released musixpss version 0.50 official release.
(Don found this just on the day!)

http://homepage1.nifty.com/kuuku/notation/musixpss-0.50.tar.gz

I have not got any problem reports about the preview-release2
since 2002/10/14, so official release is functionally equal to it.
(some small fixes was done.)

There is some new features and replaced commands from ver.0.41.
* Slur thickness adjustment.
* pdfTeX (ver.1.10a-devel) compatible
* Operation mode selection command is changed.
* Switching EPS-based slurs and font-based slurs at any place
* Support program: cleaning intermediate EPS files

It seems musixpss ver.0.50 can work on T.111 too, at first impression.
(I'm going to do more test.)

Comments, suggestions, bug reports, etc. are welcome.
Best regards,

----
Hiroaki MORIMOTO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>