Neil Killeen skryf:

> On compiling this source (MTx 0.53F, PMX 2.4)  I get a warning
> about a hanging slur.  It's to do with the tie across the second and third
> bars in the upper voice.
>
> Despite this, the notes seem to  typeset ok. However, the lyric gets
> confused.   There should be one 'Ah' per slur (bar).
> But instead the second 'Ah' goes on forever...

In the meantime M-Tx 0.60 has appeared.  I'm happy to report that there
is no warning, and there does start another slur in bar 4.  Not in bar 3,
though, and I respectfully submit that M-Tx does the logical thing here:
there is a tie still going on.  Maybe you want the previous slur to end
after the tie.

Dirk