Yohann--

This is absolutely not a MusiXTeX question; MusiXTeX is not an engine for
making tables. It's a sequence of LaTeX questions, i.e., (1) how to you make
a rectilinear grid?, (2)how to you position symbols inside each box of the
grid?, and (3)how do you create the particular symbols you want. I'm not
going to try to answer all of these because I don't know the answers right
off hand, although I'm sure I could figure it out with the usual amount of
experimentation.

But here are some hints. Re (1), there are several such grids in the
un-announced revision of the musixtex manual, which is done in LaTeX. To
look at this, go to the Icking archive, click on "MusiXTeX and related S/W",
then at the top click on "Browse the S/W directory." In the directory you'll
find mxdoc109d.pdf  and mxdoc109d.zip (which contains the LaTeX source).
Pages 51 and 105 of the document contain exactly the kind of grid you want
to make. Track down the source code for those as guidance. Re (3), you could
use one of the MusiXTeX fonts (musix20?) for the flats and sharps you'll
need for some chord symbols. I can't say right off hand without
experimenting exactly how to raise them (or other characters) but you should
be able to figure that out. In plain TeX you would probably use raised
boxes.

I have to say that I've played jazz piano and clarinet for about 50 years
and have never been handed anything laid out this way. But on the other hand
there's certainly no question how to interpret it.

--Don Simons