Don Simons wrote:
After seeing Christian's post, I compiled Dieter's pmx and quickly compared
it to his xml (as viewed with Finale NotePad). Aside from the 8 on the clef
of the Tenor part, and the extra space at the start of each bar (which was
clearly intentional) I didn't notice any other notable differences. So
Christian, I'm very curious what you are referring to as "indications of
problems".

After yet another look at the outputs from the xml and pmx files I actually notice only a minor note flaw in bar 11. And that flaw is in the xml file only: the second soprano note has an extra 1/8 flag - ignored in the pmx output.

There are indeed problems in the xml lyrics: lots of missing hyphens and obviously wrong words like 'io-fty', bar 11 soprano. These problems are not (yet) reflected in the pmx output rendering no lyrics at all. Are the wrong words just typos?

--
Christian Mondrup
WIMA: Werner Icking Music Archive