Dirk Laurie wrote:
I have pushed to
    https://github.com/dlaurie/M-Tx
a version that exploits the improved multibar rests in MusiXTeX
and PMX, resulting in a net code saving of about 45 lines. Thanks
Bob and Don!

If you already have a cloned repository, 'git pull` is all you need.

This is not yet a release, only a release candidate. Reports of
testing welcome.

Multi bar rests are nicely centered when I process separate parts from my test score, a 5-part madrigal by Orazio Vecchi. The separate parts involve explicit PMX 'rm' expressions.

One issue of which I am aware is that in purely instrumental pieces
the last line may be overfull. The workaround is to comment out
\input musixlyr from the TeX file after the PMX step.

Christian Mondrup
WIMA: Werner Icking Music Archive
http://imslp.org/wiki/Category:WIMA_files