Dirk Laurie <dirk.lau...@gmail.com> writes:

I'm using MusiXTeX and LaTeX together without problems in large books
with some hundred music examples. The following is an example showing which
header files I used.

\documentclass[twoside,a5paper,notitlepage,openany]{book}
\usepackage{etex}
\usepackage[bf,sf,compact,topmarks,calcwidth,pagestyles]{titlesec}
\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\usepackage[greek,germanb]{babel}
\usepackage[dvips]{geometry}
\usepackage{musixtex}

\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{perpage}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage{stdclsdv}
\usepackage[titles]{tocloft}
\input{musixext}
\input{musixmad}
\input{pmx}

The position of the musixtex input between the other input files seems
to be the only critical point.

-- Gerhard Eber