This is an example for 2 pieces on 1 page, using inline tex:

- a macro \Song#1#2#3 is defined (hight of title, title, componist)
- i only use Ae when de music does not fit on 1 page
- i use AI.8 to get de systems more narrow
- L4M+16 for define a space between the 2 pieces

===============
---
\input musixtex
\makeatletter
\def\Song#1#2#3{%
\zcharnote{10}{%
\getcurpos\kern-\y@v\kern-\sign@skip\kern-\clef@skip\hskip-1\parindent
\raise #1\internote\hbox to \hsize{\hss {\bigfont #2}\hss #3}}}%
\makeatother
---
2
2
6
4
6
4
1
+1

1
5
20
0

tt
./

Tc
Clement Cotterill Scholefield, 1874
Tt
Der Tag, mein Gott, ist nun vergangen\\
%Ac4e
Ki1+14+1
AI.8
\\nobarnumbers\

% Bar 1
d43 | g22 g43 d23 d4 /
d44 D"c.f." | ( b44 c4 ) b4 ( d4 b4 ) a4 /

% Bar 2
e43 a42 c4 d4 d4 oc e4 /
( g44 a4 ) e44 g4 f4 oc e4 /

% Bar 3
f43 g4 f4 e2 e4 /
d24 d4 ( g4 a4 ) b4 /

% Bar 4
a22 a4 d23 oc f4 /
a24 g4 f2 oc d4 /

% Bar 5
g23 g4 d2 d4 /
( b44 c4 ) b4 ( d4 b4 ) a4 /

% Bar 6
e43 a42 c4 d4 d4 oc c4 /
( g44 a4 ) e44 g4 f4 oc e4 /

% Bar 7
b22 d4 e4 b42 c4 /
( d44 e4 ) f4 ( g4 b4 ) a4 /

% Ending bar
m5400
c43 a4 d4 g22 /
( e44 g4 ) f4 g2 /

L4M+16
%K+0+2
m6464
\\\def\titel{Laat liederen horen}\def\music{Canon}\
%\\\advance\barno by -1\
%\\\staffbotmarg4\Interligne\stafftopmarg7\Interligne\
%\\\stemlength4\

% Bar 2
e43 a42 c4 d4 d4 oc e4 /
\Song{8}{\titel}{\lower2\Interligne\llap{CANON}}\
( g44 a4 ) e44 g4 f4 oc e4 /

% Bar 3
f43 g4 f4 e2 e4 /
d24 d4 ( g4 a4 ) b4 /