Can I please be removed from the Poison ivy thread?

Thank you,

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:53:38 -0400
To: power_lou...@hotmail.com; donarb...@mac.com; texascavers@texascavers.com
From: pw...@dca.net
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Poison-ivy

All the inactive ingredients can be considered solvents if they are
liquids.

At 10/23/2013 10:51 AM -0700, Louise Power wrote:

Here is what the Tech-Nu label
says. I'm not a chemist, so which one of these ingredients is a
solvent?

Active ingredient:

Grindelia robusta 3X - Purpose:anti-itch

Inactive
ingredients:

alcohol 0.4%, aminomethyl propanol, benzethonium
chloride, carbomer, fragrance, polyethylene beads, polyoxyethylene (4)
lauryl ether, polysorbate 20, purified water, SD alcohol 40B 6.4%

Uses:

Temporarily relieves burning, itching and pain due to poison ivy, oak
and sumac.
Removes poison ivy, oak and sumac oil (urushiol) from skin.

Warnings:

Do not use on severe, draining rashes.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before
use.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
right away.
Keep out of eyes.
If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist more than 7 days or
clear up and occur again with a few days, stop use and consult a
physician.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age, consult a physician.

Directions:

To treat a rash: (adults and children 2 years and
older)

Squeeze a desired amount of product into hand and mix with equal
amount of water.
Apply to affected skin and surrounding areas and gently rub for 15
seconds; avoid breaking the skin.
Rinse with cool running water and towel dry gently.
Repeat as needed.

To remove urushiol oil: (adults and children 2 years and
older)

Squeeze a desired amount of product into hand and mix with equal
amount of water.
Apply to exposed areas and gently rub for 15 seconds; if
hypersensitive, wash entire body with Tecnu Extreme.
Rinse with cool running water and towel dry.

Other information:

Store at 59 to 89°F (15 to 30°C)