texascavers@texascavers.com mailing list.

at texascavers-ow...@texascavers.com.

I respectfully request your permission to add

   chri...@oztotl.com

to the subscribers of the texascavers mailing list. This request
either came from you, or it has already been verified by
the potential subscriber.

To confirm, please send an empty reply to this address:

texascavers-tc.1381538065.afcabmcjkagaalldcdnf-christi=oztotl....@texascavers.com

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

If you don't approve, simply ignore this message.

Thank you for your help!

--- Administrative commands for the texascavers list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <texascavers-h...@texascavers.com>

   <texascavers-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:
   <texascavers-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <texascavers-ow...@texascavers.com>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.