I think that "someone" may have access to my e-mail accounts.  I did recently
add a yahoo e-mail account to use as a safe site.  They did send the address
and the password to me and that may have been read as well.  What is the yahoo
address that you have that you thought was me.  If it is the same as the one I
set up then I have been hacked big time. I will post nothing on your site until
this problem goes away.   Thank you for working to keep you site clean.  Mike
Walsh