1. Nominate someone in the group of reasonable mass.

2. Find medium size body of water roughly 8 feet deep. A good river or pond
would do.

3. Get the nominated individual roughly ten feet above the water. Perhaps a
small cliff face or well placed tree would suffice.

4. Proceed to have nominee jump off said cliff or tree into water with a cannon
ball or patented "belly flop" technique.

Remainder of group should listen for "splunk" noise...

Problem solved!

Joe