Crash said that he would contact them.

Thanks,

Mark

From: ellie.thoene [mailto:ellie.tho...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 11:31 AM
To: Mark Alman
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Fw: BSA Troop 33 wants to go Spelunking

Was there anyone in Austin interested in speaking about caving to this
BSA troop? These guys haven't heard from anyone and I thought I would
give it one last try to the list serve.

They are not asking for anyone to be tour guide, just for someone to
talk to the boys.

They are looking for someone who could speak about "local caves and what
you need to know before you start caving -how you get started in the
sport, information resources, the fundamental safety rules, what you can
expect, - (eg dark muddy wet tight conditions),   the skills you need to
master, the gear you need, how expensive it is, and why caving is fun.
Pictures would be great.  We have a computer it could be displayed on.
I was thinking of 30 to 40 minutes but we are flexible."

Please let me know.

Ellie
Posting as TSA Vice Chair

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 7:17 PM, Mark Alman <texascav...@yahoo.com>