----- Original Message -----
From: Вячеслав Бабышев
To: webmas...@caver.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:38 AM
Subject: Cave

Hello! I have a question about the Mayan archeology. In the mid 90's. I watched
an interesting TV show. In it a group of people studied karst systems in the
Yucatan. In the most profound and far from the surface of the cave they found a
small, stuffy stones input (such as having the right kind of masonry),
supposedly leading to the lower world (or sanctuary) Maya. This entry is
supposed walled Mayan priests to keep out a sacred space aliens (such as
Spanish) when they invaded their land. Log razmurovyvat did not. On this TV
show has ended. Information about this entry, I never found it. If you know
something, please tell us: what was this cave and to actually lead this entry?
Thank you in advance.