 From: "vivb...@att.net" <vivb...@att.net>
To: Mimi Jasek <mjca...@gmail.com>
Cc: Cavers Texas <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] KIWI SINK Report

grease and oil are relatively light.
5 gals of water would be closer to 42 lbs
5 gals of broken up limestone weighs about 60 lbs
5 gals of solid limestone would be more like 114 lbs.
Soil would be somewhere between water and gravel.

How do I know this?
Landscape Architecture is my trade. rocks and dirt are my game.
But I just googled the conversions.
-Viv