Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kurt L. Menking" <kmenk...@bcad.org<mailto:kmenk...@bcad.org>>
Subject: [Texascavers] Honeycreek March 23
Date: March 7, 2013 8:08:56 AM CST
To: 'Texas Cavers'
<texascavers@texascavers.com<mailto:texascavers@texascavers.com>>

There is a Honeycreek trip scheduled for March 23-24.  Andy G will be
continuing his Salamander studies at the spring area, and David O plans to do a
dive at the Downstream sump which we hope will be more accessible due to the
lower water flows.  I’ll also be looking for a few teams to survey several of
the smaller caves scattered across the property.  If you can help on the survey
project please let me know.

Camping will be available Friday and Saturday nights.  Honeycreek cave can be
available for through trips or other caving trips as long as they don’t
interfere with Andy or David’s projects.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend so I have some idea of what to expect.

Kurt