I guess a wildfire is different than a fire storm of burning volatile
gas.After sustaining a direct hit of over 6500 acres of burning state
park pines,yaupons and cedars and losing every thing. I know that
there was nothing but Gods right hand that could have stopped it.I've
helped rebuild at least one home that was in the middle of 100 acres
of cleared land.When the sky is on fire 75 to 100 feet in the air and
raining sparks and embers over ten miles away there isn't much you can
do but get out of the way.I would encourage every one to follow the
tips listed and also up your home owners insurance.The wound is still
fresh,but I did get to live in paradise for 28 years and am still
alive because it wasn't a surprise after the drought and 45 mile an
hour winds.Steve